Apparel Software

My SQL Commands for Select and Delete

Select Command

First go to Query Menus and type commamds line

Select command: select * from garmentmanufacture where customer='Q' and style='C' and colour ='B';

Select command: select * from butt_production where buyer='C' and ordr='A';

Select command: select * from garmentmanufacture where customer='K' and style='Q' and colour='F' and CN=78

Select command: select * from garmentmanufacture where customer='I' and style in( 'F', 'Q');
select * from lot where cbuyer='I' and cordr in( 'F', 'Q');

Select command: select * from garmentmanufacture where customer='I' and style in( 'U', 'V', 'Y', 'I', 'J', 'K', 'L', 'M', 'N', 'W', 'Z', 'E', 'R', 'S', 'P');

Select command: select * from lot where customer='I' and style in( 'U', 'V', 'Y', 'I', 'J', 'K', 'L', 'M', 'N', 'W', 'Z', 'E', 'R', 'S', 'P');


Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "My SQL Commands for Select and Delete"

Back To Top